Apartamentos y Villas Duplex Gema Lodge
This ensemble of “Tropical Mediterranean” towns also overlooks the 13th and 14th hole. The singularity of this project lies in that almost all the apartments are in buildings of four residences each, two per floor making each house a corner apartment. It is a project of 58 residences with the following breakdown: – 22 one bedroom apartments – 26 two bedroom apartments – 63 three bedroom villas The one bedroom apartment which is normally destined for rent, are located on the first floor of the buildings, meanwhile the upper floors are for the two and three bedroom duplex apartments with a mezzanine where the second of third bedroom overlooks the building.
MEMORIES Among its imported materials we can find:
- Floors Vía Francigena and Tivoli Lea Ceramiche (Italia)
- Bathrooms Duravit by Phillippe Starck (Alemania)
- Doors with precious wood.
- Hansgrohe by Phillippe Starck (Alemania)
- Cristals bathtubsHuppe (Alemania)
- bathrooms accesories Jazz, Regia (Italia)
- Modular Kitchen by Composit (Italia)